This is the second subject I took which is the same as to my undergraduate subject called "HUMAART" or Human Art Appreciation. Pretty similar but Creativity's more advanced than the previous one.
I never thought that this is too fun-filled because of being a frosh in the M.A ranks, I thought it was kind of a serious seminar, but it isnt.
Having a "bagets" professor at the same time "wacky" classmates, it was so fun that half of the section became part of my perks.
The subject was gradual and didn't rush a single topic. It let us nourish and chew every information that is given. No matter how many suspension we had, it didn't stop a single person from learning the different various creative processes.
Secondly's that, it let me do what I wanted to do, like my style in doing such works. This subject respected my habit in solving problems. My traditional working ethic was retained hence it was improved through the additional ad-ons of the theories introduced in class.
Because of all of that my mind expanded, as a product, I had my self entitled album plus the creative pitch idea of having a five star Philippine Airport. First, during the presentation, this was the project that I've been thinking of, for 2 years, and finally through this subject I had the opportunity and luxury to produce my own album, which is quite funny. Secondly, in choosing the right groupmates, it will enable you to think and participate properly, for you to produce an infinite number of ideas while of course the quality's retained. The group thing was done during the final meeting, where we're the only group who had costumes. :)
In the end, I will forever feel grateful of having a cool professor and as well as to my awesome "CREATIVE" wiz classmates.


No comments:
Post a Comment